Sunday, May 15, 2011

Topher Brink - Last one, I promise.

I swear, this blog will not be all about Topher Brink. I happen to obsess over things for a short while, go all out, and then move on to something else. So, in other words, bear with me because it will be over soon. If you're a guy, and you don't want to read about how much I love this one right now, you can just come back later when there's something better on.

Look, I know he's an evil scientist and all, but how do you hold a gun against a face like that? He is seriously handsome. 

At this point, the big boss of the Dollhouse has walked in, and Echo is pointing the gun at her. The chair is turned on, ready to imprint on Topher. And kill him. He explained already that if you imprint on a "fully-functional brain; it'll implode." He's terrified.

This is fan-made; I found it online. Cute, huh?

This is one of my favorite songs set to Topher and River Tam (yeah, her name is Bennett, but I refuse to call her that)! They didn't make a good couple, but it's a good video.

Okay, well, that's all for now. The next post will be about something else, really. I got it all out, and next I will review a book or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment